Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Science vs. Religion and a mini-update

Everything you need to know:


^^^ Click me!! (opens in the same window, so you might want to right-click it)


Update thingy:

Listening to: Self titled album by the cure...
Is currently: wondering if listening to the cure would get me extra marks in my business paper. The lecturer seems to be a fan...

Should be: studying for my test tomorrow
Is tempted to: cut my own hair. lol I have to keep reminding myself that it's not usually straight, so cutting it short is a bad idea

Has achieved: nothing. Except I signed up for trademe. but that's not really an achievement...

Is trying to: forget saturday night. All of it. Forever.
Is considering going back on her word:...and drinking on thursday. I said I wouldn't...at three in the morning on sunday...but I'd be the only sober one...

Has still: lost the ability to type
Is: bored. Nothing to do. Except study. Which I should be doing. But I'm not. I'm being bored instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment