I'm not sure there's any point in posting this. The people who are most likely to actually read it are the peole who get what I'm talking about. But anyway...
I can't really blame people for not knowing who I am. I mean, I didn't really know either. But I would've known a lot sooner if I hadn't been pushed back into an old mould. So I'm not being emo and saying no one understands me and I hate everyone or anything like that, it's just that a lot of people don't really know me and there are a few things I'd like to correct.
I am not timid. I am not shy. I am not uncertain. I am not 'the quite one'. Please don't ignore me.
I am not hiding or trying to be anything I'm not. I am not running. I was, but now I'm not. I'm not the outsider. I'm not a lightweight. I'm not a cling-on. I'm not straight. I'm not looking for anyone or anything, and I'm not out to achieve anything that can be set out in a blog entry. And I'm not unsure. I know exactly who and what I am.
That's what I'm not. As for what I am...well, you'll have to work that out for yourselves. ^.^
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

if I could Like this (yes, facebook addict I know :P), I would :)
ReplyDelete