Yeah...haven't been doing much, just felt like writing something.
The most interesting thing is probably the fact that I'm wearing rainbow beads...along with my usual darkness. Daria bought them for me as a joke and I've been wearing them in town all afternoon. It looks really wierd. I keep catching glimpses of them out of the corner of my eye and it surprises me every time. I can't get used to them. :s It's impossible to feel out of place with Jono though. He's gay and it's ... obvious... to say the least. lol he's adorable. And very enthusiastic about shopping. XD I guess I could be more enthusiastic if I had more money. Although i wouldn't get stuff bought for me. like rainbow beads... actually Daria got me blue mettalic eyeliner too, in return for teaching her how to use her liquid eyeliner. lol...this is going to be...interesting. And we got fair trade cocoa, so I'll be able to eat the chocolate cake when it eventually gets made. I converted Daria to fair trade, so now she can bake for me. :)
Also...I should be banned from trademe. I'm spending far too much money on there. Although I did get some stuff to make my dreads out of (finally) and some more suncatchers (so my room can be full of rainbows for longer... lol I just love rainbows don't I?). And I got some more hair extensions, so you can expect to see me with bright red streaks at some point. I found out where people have been getting them in Dunedin, but they're synthetic so they can't be easily dyed. But if anyone wants clip-in extensions in natural colours they can get them from trendz. Not that i was really in a mood to be looking at them in trendz. We were walking past and Daria just suddenly decided to get her eyebrow pierced, so we were feeling a little anxious for her at that stage. It looks really good though. It suits her to the point where nobody notices, they just assume she's had it for years. It looks like she has, apart from the blood.
So...basically I spend five hours in town today. And I joined Twitter for the sole purpose of pursuading Hugh Jackman to give 100k to the Global poverty project. And I haven't done anything productive for a long time. And I should be reinstalling MSN messenger so that I can actually talk to people, but it's a lot of work to completely get rid of it, so I'll do it some other time. Again. meh.... this is random.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you got those or not before I deleted them, but basically I was like rainbow beads, AWESOME :D though I can't imagine you in them... but it'll still be awesome :P
ReplyDeleteAnd your friends sound cool :P how'd you meet them?
hehe random piercings, they're the best <3~
Hahaha you sound like you're being really productive. Man, Uni is more like a joyride than school for you (jealous coz I know it wont be anything like that for me at all).
ReplyDeleteWhat are rainbow beads? Just colored beads that you put in your hair?