Yeah, I probably won't post here all that often, but I thought it might be a good idea to post stuff on a blog that my friends actually know about.
Or not. I'm still not going to tell you where my other one is. That way I don't have to worry so much about stuff like not drinking and blogging. I already messed up that one this month. XD
Nothing to write at the moment... except that if anyone hasn't seen slumdog millionaire yet they should go see it before they miss out. And that recycle boutique sucks. it's a second hand clothing store that actually knows the value of what it has. At the op shop, that coat would have cost me $20. They had it for $103. That sucks, even if it is worth that much. :(
Anyway...I will write more when I have something to write about. And when i remember.
This could be a while.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am zee first! I feel special now :'D
ReplyDeleteOh pretty eye icon that you did manage to change! Right I'll just go talk to you more on FB now :P
dunedin has a recycle boutique? is it in the new mall? but yeah I agree, it's so crappy, you'd think by the name and type of store that it'd be cheap but nooooo D:
ReplyDeleteYay. Amy has a blooooog.
ReplyDeleteAhem.
Love the colour scheme btw.
Is the new mall open yet?
The new mall isn't open yet, but the shops that have doors to the raod are open. Recycle boutique moved in where Omni used to be.
ReplyDelete