Monday, May 25, 2009

Damn it....

So my gums have been really sore lately on one side of my mouth and I've got bumps at the top on both sides. I thought maybe it might be wisdom teeth...? One side started bleeding today so I went to have a look and see if I could see a tooth coming through...and I discovered that one of my wisdom teeth on the bottom already came through a bit and I didn't notice! WTF? Apparently they stop and start, so I've got more of that one to look forward to, and if I've got three coming then there'll probably be another one too. WHY????? Why can't they just turn up? Or go away? And why does it have to be during exams? And rehearsals? And performances? They'd better stop moving soon. -pouts-
I need more painkillers.

1 comment:

  1. O_O if one side's bleeding you should really go get it checked out... well so I'd assume, lisa might be able to give you some better advice since hers are/were actually coming out n.n;

    ReplyDelete